DemensentisDemensentis

Main Audio Reviews Stats

[P] - Limestone [P] - Limestone

Nice

I could easily listen to this in a club or something. I found the synth that starts around 02.31 to feel a little out of place. Not sure if it's the sound itself or something of the tones, but anyway that's about all I noticed listening to it. Najsprajs!

Pezmobile responds:

That melody your talking about is bit different but i was trying to add a little emotion to the song so it wouldn't sound repetitive.

Thanks for the review!!!

Burning Sand Burning Sand

Not much for techno..

But this seriously caught my ears in a beartrap! I like the entire"dark" feel to the song. Nice job, though it got a little repetive :P

Sike991 responds:

Yeah, it is kinda repetitive. But who says a little repetitiveness is a bad thing? =P

Berserk Metalremix (tellm Berserk Metalremix (tellm

Berserk!

It's a well done metal version, could fit into the anime opening! Sounds really professional, with the sound quality and all. Like!

BERSERKYD responds:

Great !!! I'll try to make a version to fit with the video ;)

Thanks !

Viking Crashmetal(harmonic rok Viking Crashmetal(harmonic rok

Yaas!

The music is awesome! My only negative point would be the bas-sound. It sounded too... I don't know how to put it.. Farty? Whatever. Anyways, the song is a nice tribute indeed. Amon Amarth FTW by the way.

-Sector11 -Sector11

Aah

This really brings back old memories... awesome music! We need more of this! MOAAR!

MashedByMachines responds:

yaay1 thanks

jazz without meaning jazz without meaning

Short, but really chill. Makes ya feel good listening to it. Nice!

I Remember When I Remember When

Niiice

Awesome song! the singing is excellent, fits to the music! Impressive that the lyrics where thought out during recording.

Full Moon and Silver Full Moon and Silver

Quite good

The music is awesome, no complaining there. The only thing I noticed that could be a little better is the mixing part. The bassdrum is a little to high to the rest of the song. Otherwise than that: Najs!

Chill The OMG Chill The OMG

This is najs

Truly awesome ambient music, very laid-back. Sounds christmas!

TheAeon responds:

KTHXBYE

Space Reggae (1st Rendition) Space Reggae (1st Rendition)

Quite different...

And awesome! Love that synth that goes on and on. It's like a mixture of reggae and well, some sort of synthmusic? Anyway, this is pure awesomeness.